Sky Sports will show ten more Toronto Wolfpack matches in Betfred Super League this season, after this afternoon’s season opener against Castleford Tigers at Headingley.
A full list of their 2020 season commitments are outlined below.
The broadcaster will show eight home matches from the Lamport Stadium, including Wolfpack’s first ever Betfred Super League home game against Hull FC on Saturday 18 April.
Two further Wolfpack ‘on the road’ games will be broadcast.
Betfred Super League chief commercial officer Rhodri Jones said: “We are delighted to be able to announce further television coverage of Betfred Super League in 2020 with the Toronto Wolfpack matches.
“Our thanks to both the Wolfpack and our main broadcast partner, Sky Sports, for their support in making this happen.
“It is important to be able to show the full extent of Super League’s expansion, and we have all seen how great the atmosphere is at Lamport Stadium when the Wolfpack take the field.”
Toronto Wolfpack chairman Bob Hunter added: “This is great for the club and we are delighted to be able to announce this news with Sky Sports.
“We already know how great it’s going to be for travelling Super League fans to take in matches in our great city – but being able to convey that atmosphere and matchday experience through Sky Sports cameras really is important for us and the game.”
A full breakdown of the Wolfpack’s fixtures to be shown on Sky Sports in 2020:
- *Toronto Wolfpack v Castleford Tigers, Sunday 2 February
- *Toronto Wolfpack v St Helens, Saturday 29 February
- *Toronto Wolfpack v Wakefield Trinity, Sunday 22 March
- Toronto Wolfpack v Hull FC, Saturday 18 April
- Toronto Wolfpack v Wigan Warriors, Saturday 25 April
- Toronto Wolfpack v St Helens, Saturday 2 May
- Toronto Wolfpack v Castleford Tigers, Saturday 13 June
- Toronto Wolfpack v Hull KR, Saturday 20 June
- Toronto Wolfpack v Warrington Wolves, Saturday 4 July
- Toronto Wolfpack v Leeds Rhinos, Sunday 2 August
- Toronto Wolfpack v Catalans Dragons, Saturday 29 August
*denotes ‘on the road’ games