Fiji have released their team to take on Lebanon this Sunday (October 19th) at Remondis Stadium Cronulla.
The Fijian’s will have a mixture of NRL, Super League, QLD Cup, NSW Cup, Under 20’s and Fijian Club players making up the team. The Fijian’s just missed out on qualifying for this years Four Nations after losing to Samoa in the Pacific Test back in May.
The Under 16s kick off at 11am, and then the Under 20s at 1pm. The main match the Hayne-Mannah Cup gets underway at 3pm.
1. Sitiveni Mocedreike (St George Illawarra)
2. Sisa Balkcolo (Fiji)
3. Alipate Tani (Cutters)
4. Wes Naiqama c (Penrith Panthers)
5. Josaia Maiveleko (Fiji)
6. Ryan Millard (Rochdale Hornets)
7. Aaron Groom (Asquith Magpies)
8. Reegan Cambell-Gillard (Penrith Panthers)
9. James Storer (Collegians)
10. Junior Roqica (Cronulla Sharks)
11. Sarafu Fatiaki (Redcliffe Dolphins)
12. Fabian Goodall (Parramatta Eels)
13. Eloni Vunakece (Wyong Roos)
14. Joseva Vetaukula (Fiji)
15. Peni Botiki (Illawarra Cutters)
16. Jokatama Dokonivalu (Sydney Roosters)
17. Nero Senimoli (Fiji)
18. Evan Lee (Manly Sea Eagles)
19. Isoa Qionacawa (Fiji)